Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crawling & Sitting & High Chairs, oh my!

Our sweet little girl is changing so rapidly! Just in the past week and a half she has learned to crawl and sit up and had her first time in a high chair too! My mom and I are in LA (with Kelsey) so her daddy is missing her I'm sure. Luckily she crawled just a little and went from all fours to sitting up once before we left to come. But now, she is a total crawling and sitting pro! She is such a quick learner and I am so proud of her! Here are a few pics of her new skills. We love you daddy and we miss you!!!






Oh yeah, and her first top tooth poked through today too! She was working really hard on getting it out last night and this morning. Good job sweets!

2 comments:

Ross said...

That is a darn cute baby! Glad you guys are having fun, I can't wait to see you again! I miss you both.

Sarah Walton said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I love it when they can finally sit because they can start entertaining themselves better. She is such a cute little girl - a great mix of both of you!