Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TEETH!!!

So our life seems to be revolving around teeth lately...Kelsey got her first tooth at 5 1/2 months! And her second one poked through on Monday (her 6 month birthday)! Here is a pic of me trying to show off her bottom right front, the first one that came in. I don't really think you can see it, but it's the best I can do for now. She likes to shut her mouth or stick her tongue out over them when I try to take pics or video.


And while Kelsey is getting teeth...her mommy might be losing one. Here is a picture I took of an x-ray of my tooth, or what's left of it I suppose...
Yes...that black area is infection...and apparently it is eating away at my jaw bone. Sad. Shocking. SAD. And according to my dentist's office, there is nothing I could have done about it. That's all I'm going to say about that...

But Kelsey is as cute as ever and reminds me every day that luckily there are more important things than teeth! (Since she is happy as can be and this was taken before she had any!)

2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

She looks so cute in bows!

Susan Anderson said...

She is such a beauty, Susie.