Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sweet; Welcome to the MacDonald blog

So I mentioned to the wife that I thought we might start a blog; you know, it's all the rage with the young kids these days. I like the idea better than the whole MySpace/Facebook thing. Partly because you have to make friends on those ones or you can't be cool. No such judgments here, where I can dwindle in anonymity and just pretend that I have enough friends that I can delete Tom and not worry about looking like no one likes me. Appearance is everything.

So I don't know how all this stuff works, I don't know what to say, except that I will just throw in my occasional musing and brilliant strokes of genius (did you know that a shark is not a fish? No way!) and of course, nonsensical rambling about things that all others will find inane and pointless, yet I love. Oh, and I am sure you will read a lot about my beautiful, oh so well behaved daughter Kelsey, and my beautiful, oh so well behaved wife, Suz. If you know either one, you love them.

1 comment:

KYLA CLAY said...

So I didn't know this blog existed. But then again, it's fairly new. And I found out about it on Jamy's blog, so props to her for making it known. Thank you for allowing me to stalk your family anytime I want through your blogginess. :)