Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome to our Baby Blog


At any rate the real reason that I have carved out my new little corner of cyberspace (which would be impressive if cyberspace didn't literally have infinite corners), was to brag about my daughter. She's awesome. Way cooler than any baby out there (I know that all of you with kids are rolling your eyes and saying 'My baby is waaaay cooler than your baby Ross' to you I say, lalalalala with my fingers in my ears.) Anyhow, our beautiful daughter Kelsey was born on Sept 9th at 3:16. Suz won the time pool and I think my Mom won the weight pool. I may have won the length pool, where the spread was two inches (what's a spread?) She is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, second only to my wife (sticks finger down throat and makes gagging sound whilst my wife laughs). She's a new baby, so we have alot of things to learn I am sure, but to be honest, so far this being a parent thing has been alot easier than I expected (haha). She is a happy baby, who sleeps well, eats well (better now that we are getting the hang of it) and is so curious and loves to play. She is so strong, too! We already have to double wrap this sucker to keep those arms in. And she has excellent control of her head. Plus she can throw down awesome break dance moves and can do long division in her head. At least that's what I think she's doing.

3 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

She's pretty cute. So far I've heard that she looks exactly like Suz and also exactly like our Dad. I can kind of see both, but how can a kid look exactly like its mama and it's grandfather at the same time. Particularly when those two are not related?

Jamy said...

Oh my gosh! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! My fav. picture is the third one down. I'm so happy everything went good and she is healthy. Let's see some family pictures now, alright?

So, welcome to bloggerland! So glad you decided to join us cool people. I totally understand about MySpace and Facebook. They suck! Anyways, I will be your number one Blog fan. I love comments, so I tend to write long comments on others. So, deal with it! j/k. BTW, I was laughing almost the whole time reading your 'randomness'. Even if no one else appreciates it, I do. ;) Keep blogging and tell Suz and the baby I said hi and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Lani said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you two!