Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taking the night off




I took the night off from baby duties last night; I was so exhausted from work, volunteer stuff, school and the late night feedings that I talked my sweet wife into giving me the night off; I got to sleep all the way through while she tended to Kelsey. It was especially nice of her, condiering that it was her birthday yesterday! Can I just say I feel about 1,000,000 times better than I did yesterday. But the trade off was the Suz got the morning off; she's upstairs taking a well deserved nap while I watch our rather fussy since I'm hungry daughter. But all is well. Kelsey really is a sweet heart.


More pics.

2 comments:

Jamy said...

YAY! MORE PICTURES! She is so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the first picture! Glad you got to rest and feel better. You're a good husband to give her a break too. Hope the fussiness ends soon. Thanks for another post! It's fun to see her. Wish we were closer. =(

KYLA CLAY said...

...she's getting smaller, i swear....